Online Banking is a free and convenient way to manage your finances. iAB Online Banking gives you 24-hour-access to your account in a highly secured web environment. After logging into your account you can view account activity, make loan payments, transfer funds and pay bills. You can bank with iAB no matter where you are in the world by doing almost everything online.
- Get current online information about all of your deposit accounts and loans
- Confirm your deposits, withdrawals and cleared checks
- View and print images of your checks and deposits, front and back
- View and print your last three account statements
- Transfer money between accounts
- Set up recurring transfers and loan payments
- Make loan and Personal Credit Line payments
- Pay your bills with our Bill Pay option – a free service when used once per month. Or, just $2/month.
- Download transactional information into your personal finance software like Microsoft Money and Quicken (Requires Quicken 2001 or newer)
Bill Pay is fast, simple, and convenient. Why spend time handwriting checks, addressing envelopes, and going to the post office, when you can take care of everything at once by paying your bills online? Take a moment to discover how iAB Bill Pay can make the hassle of paying bills disappear with a click!
Getting started is quick and easy:
- Log in to your Online Banking account.
- Click on "Bill Payments" located on the green task bar.
- Sign Up! (You will then receive notification/approval - usually next business day.)
- When you go back into your Online Banking account, "Bill Payments" will no longer be listed on the green task bar, but Bill Pay will now be on the bottom of the screen.
- No monthly charge as long as you use it*.
- Transfer funds from your accounts at different financial institutions.
- Make multiple deposit accounts.
- Send money to anyone with an e-mail address and a U.S. bank account with E-mail Payments.
- Set payee and payment amount thresholds.
- Categorize payees and nickname accounts for budgeting analysis purposes.
- Use a pending payment calculator to view payments at a glance. Payments appear on the date they were scheduled to process. Stop or change payments directly from this calendar.
- Schedule e-mail reminders of payments due and bills not paid by a "no later than" date.
- Integrate with your home money management software.
- Receive second level security for specific actions, (i.e. change e-mail address, add a new payee.)
*For each calendar month that Bill Pay is not used, there will be a $2 fee.
How it works!
- Receive automatic email notices when your
- Online Statements are available - typically days before your paper statement would be mailed.
- Online Statements are saved as PDFs and HTMLs. You can access, save, and print as needed.2 Online Statements are available for your checking and savings accounts.
- No more paper! Signing up for Online Statements automatically discontinues paper statements for your selected accounts.3
How to get started
- Sign up for Online Banking.
- Once you receive your Online Banking password, select Enroll for Online Statements.
- Already have Online Banking? Sign up for online statements.
- Online Statements requires a personal computer with Internet access, and a web browser capable of 128-bit encryption. The length of Online Statements varies depending on how long customers have been enrolled in Online Banking.
- Adobe Acrobat is required. Click here for a free download.
- Please contact iAB Financial Customer Call Center at 260-422-2265 or (855) 422-2264 if you have questions.
- View and print your previous statements statements.1
- It's completely FREE! There's no fee to receive your iAB Financial Bank Online Statement.
- They're legal - Our Online Statements look similar to our paper statements allowing you to use them for taxes, record keeping, and more.
- It's safe and secure -
- Protect yourself from identity theft and mail fraud.
- Have peace of mind knowing your statements are securely located within multilayer protected internet banking.
- Go green -
- You're helping the environment. Less paper means more trees, and more of the oxygen that trees help to produce.
To get your own iAB mobile banking app, simply go to your iPhone App Store or Android Play Store, search for "iAB Financial Bank" and download our mobile banking app today. You'll need to answer a couple of security questions regarding your iAB Online Banking and then you'll be all set to begin enjoying banking right at your fingertips.
- Check your iAB account balances
- View transaction history
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between iAB and other bank accounts
- Deposit checks with your mobile device
- Send and request money with Pop Money
- Find iAB branch offices and ATMs
- Talk directly with an iAB customer service agent