When expenses come up, just “put it on the house.”
We offer some of the most competitive home equity products in town. You can use the equity you've built up in your home to open a Home Equity Line of Credit for ongoing expenses. In most cases, the interest you pay may be tax deductible (consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest).
Home Equity Line of Credit rates are variable and subject to change based on fluctuations in the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate. Maximum 25% APR.
- Secured, with competitive rates.
- Convenience checks are available.
- Minimum loan amount of $10,000.
- Choice of paying 3rd party closing costs, or a $75 annual fee, but not both.
- 10-year term.
- Requires monthly payments of interest only.
- Credit Life and Accident/Health insurance is available.